radio fmcaster




Free Shoutcast HostingRadio Stream Hosting
>

martes, 1 de septiembre de 2020

TEXE MARRS TALKS TO HESHAM ABOUT HIS BOOK MYSTERIOUS MONUMENTS



2Ti 2: ​​1

A good soldier of Jesus Christ
You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.
2Ti 2: ​​2 What you have heard about me from many witnesses, this commissions faithful men to be qualified to teach others also.
2Ti 2: ​​3 You therefore suffer hardships as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
2Ti 2: ​​4 No one who militates engages in the affairs of life, in order to please him who took him for a soldier.
2Ti 2: ​​5 And also he who fights as an athlete is not crowned if he does not fight legitimately.
2Ti 2: ​​6 The farmer, to partake of the fruits, must work first.
2Ti 2: ​​7 Consider what I say, and the Lord give you understanding in everything.
2Ti 2: ​​8 Remember Jesus Christ, the line of David, raised from the dead according to my gospel,
2Ti 2: ​​9 in which I suffer penalties, even prisons as a malefactor; but the word of God is not imprisoned.
2Ti 2:10 Therefore, I endure everything for the elect's sake, that they too may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
2Ti 2:11 Faithful word is this:
If we are dead with him, we will also live with him;
2Ti 2:12 If we suffer, we will also reign with him;
If we deny him, he will also deny us.
2Ti 2:13 If we are unfaithful, he remains faithful;
He can not deny himself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Here Be Lions - God Would You Forgive Us (Official Live Video)

Eze 2: 1 Ezekiel's calling He said to me: Son of man, stand on your feet, and I will speak with you. Eze 2: 2 And when he spoke to me, ...