radio fmcaster




Free Shoutcast HostingRadio Stream Hosting
>

jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2011

THE WITNESS (See More Info) - YouTube

THE WITNESS (See More Info) - YouTubeThanks Holy Spirit for the work that only you are grabbing our days as you did at the time of your.Coming so far and seguiras grabbing unless we come to look for...I thank you for this servant that is today giving testimony, and hara to Samaria the ends of the Earth...and Mr Jesucristo thanks for mori by my by my brother and all that we are witnessing that you're Dios a living God...that you are grabbing your miracles and so as hisiste where you gave unction to preach and glorifying so your holy name and ALLELUIA ALLELUIA because you are REAL and thanks per East ANOINTED that today so your testimony and LO will ASIENDO...FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR TREMENDOUS SACRIFICE GLORY TO YOU MY LORD JESUS CHRIST GLORY TO YOUR HOLY NAME MY LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS.THANKS FOR RESUSITARNOS OF THE DEAD...AND WE WILL GIVE TESTIMONY FOR YOUR HONOR AND YOUR GLORY SANTA SANTA...BLESSED BE AND BE EXALTED FOR EVER AND EVER...I BLESS YOUR MINISTRY AND AND FAMILY HOME AND ALL THE SURROUNDING MR ANOINTED HIS HANDS SO THAT THE SANE AND SO OF TESTIMONY THAT GRABBING THAN THE SIEGOS SEE AND US LAME WALK IN YOUR HOLY NAME JESUS OF NAZARETH...IN YOUR HOLY NAME ALONE...THANK YOU FOR YOUR SACCRIFICIO AND PAY FOR OUR SINS...MR...(John 3.16...)John 1, 11 to 13. ) Thanks my brother wanted .by these lines and Alleluia my Hallelujah brother... Romans 8; 16...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Here Be Lions - God Would You Forgive Us (Official Live Video)

Eze 2: 1 Ezekiel's calling He said to me: Son of man, stand on your feet, and I will speak with you. Eze 2: 2 And when he spoke to me, ...